Take A Look at Disney

2/22/11

12 Songs That Have Been Featured

In order to make the voting for Top 6 Songs featured on A Look at Disney, I have chosen 12 songs. This is not a countdown, yet. I have just picked what are I feel are the 12 best songs I have featured and it is up to you to pick  your favorites, so we can build the Top 6 Songs That have been featured.  Let's go ahead and start.


1.  After Today Live




2.  Baby Mine - Alison Kraus




3.  Endless Night




4.  I'm Still Here




5. When She Loved Me - On the Record




6. I Will go Sailing No More




7.   One Dance - The Little Mermaid





8. Proud of Your Boy - Aladdin




9. When Will My Life Begin - Tangled




10.  A Change in Me  - Beauty & the Beast





11. Fortuosity - The Happiest Millionaire




12. One Jump Ahead - Aladdin








There you have it, these are the 12 songs that you can choose from to vote.  Now that I have changed it, one vote per song. Perhaps, I'll allow more than multiple votes if they are for different songs but that depends on how many people actually vote. In order to vote, just leave the name of the song you wish to vote for in the comments section along with a  brief description of why you have chosen that song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment