Take A Look at Disney

1/12/14

Top 6 Cutest Kids (The Little Ladies)



Hello  & welcome back to A Look at Disney.   Y'know, yesterday's article got me thinking, there have been a lot of cute kids from Disney and this is a list that I've wanted to do for sometime now.  But I realized that to save myself from cuteness overload,  it would be best to divide this up into 2 parts, Girls and boys.    Now,    any character can make this list so long as we have seen them as a child, they are eligible to make it onto this list.  With that out of the way, let's begin.   


6.  Merida - Brave



Brave is a movie that I want to like more then I do.   It's not that I think it's a bad film, far from it but at the same time, I do feel that it could've been better.   Having said that,  when  the film opens up and we are shown 6 year old Merida on her birthday, she is just super adorable.  I mean, just look at her.  She is just super cute and I do wish that the film had spent more time with little Merida.  Just watching her follow the sprites into the woods and getting into mischief and trouble, you do get the sense of what she's going to be like, when she is older.     So, while  my opinion on this film may waver a bit,  6 year old Merida is still pretty cute.


5.  Little KP  (Kim Possible)  - A Sitch In Time



If you know me,  you know that I'm a huge KP fan.  Kim Possible is one of the greatest animated shows of all time with A Sitch In Time being my favorite of the two films.  I mean, it involves time travel and that is one of my favorite things in storytelling.  And this film did not disappoint as the first time, that we went to was the past, when Kim and Ron met on their first day of Pre-K.   And getting to see a young KP was so cute as getting to see little 4 year old KP was great and it was awesome watching her stand up for Ron against the villains that were bullying him.  Also, fun fact Dakota Fanning voiced little Kim.  And this isn't the first time that she voiced the younger version of a character.    On  Justice League: Unlimited,  she played young Wonder Woman in the episode, Kid's Stuff.  (An episode that I greatly enjoy)





















Little KP has also this great line.














And thus two best friends met that day and one of the greatest teams was formed. And don't let little Kim fool ya, she is as tough as her older self.



4.    Lilo - Lilo & Stitch















Coming in at number 4 is Lilo from Lilo & Stitch.  I think what makes her cute is she marches to her own drum and doesn't really care.   And she is so chipper for everything that she has been through in life, mainly losing her parents in a car accident at a young age and while yeah, it does get to her.  She always tries to look on the bright side of life.  And you gotta appreciate, a little one that is willing to look on the bright side of life.














3.    Sofia - Sofia The First














Oh, c'mon you had to know that Sofia was going to be on this list.   I mean,  I did an entire week dedicated to her.   Sofia's cuteness to me comes from how hard, she tries at everything.  Sure, she's a little naive but that comes from being a little kid and trying to fit into this new role of being a princess.  I always root for her to do the right thing and seeing her achieve her goals, feels me with a sense of gratification and happiness.   Can't ask for much more then that and even though, I didn't go over it, this is what I consider Sofia's cutest pose.










Now, I don't but that's been my favorite scene involving Sofia.   I think it captures her cuteness so well.




2. Rapunzel -  Tangled









I'll be honest and admit that it was close between this cutie and my number 1, on who was going to take the number 1 spot and I hate myself for only putting Rapunzel at # 2, for how much I love her but there is one other little cutie that beat her out,  it came down to screen time, between the two.  Now as for Rapunzel, you all know that I'm a huge Rapunzel fan and seeing her as a little kid, she was just so adorable. Especially, looking out her window at the lights.  You could just feel the innocence in Rapunzel,  in that she didn't know anything about the world out there.    As  I said,  it came down to screen time between my top two in deciding as they are both equally adorable.


1.  Anna - Frozen











As  I said,  it came down which little kid had more screen time, and well Little Anna had more screen time, then Rapunzel.  So, there were more cute moments to enjoy with Anna and her big sis.  (For those wondering, while Elsa is my favorite character.  Little Anna is cuter).  Such as this personal favorite...














That is seriously something I could imagine a real little kid saying and I'm sure I did it to my big sis or my parents, every now and then.   Little Anna to me,   with even how much I love young Rapunzel felt the most like a little kid.    And it appears Anna quite a few VA's as wee lass.   Because she had a regular VA and singing VA.   Little Anna's singing was provided by Katie Lopez, the daughter of Robert and Kristen-Anderson Lopez.  The Composers of Frozen. Aw!!!    Also,   I think the other line that works for me  with Anna is from "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?"

Okay, bye


Why this line?  Because Anna's obliviousness to what her big sis is going through makes it her both cuter and at the same time, a bit tragic.  I know it's odd but it is also something that a little kid would say to their older sibling.   Also,   Anna likes giving warm hugs.












That was just one of many adorable moments with Anna.  



There, you have it.  Pt. 1 of this countdown is now complete.  Who are some cute little girls from Disney that you really like?  Let me know in the comments and join me next  time for Pt. 2 of this special countdown. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment