Take A Look at Disney

5/20/18

Another Mouseka-View Cancelled

Just what it says.


All this inane Thundercats backlash, has made me come to a realization I’d rather talk about things I like and that’s why I’ll no longer be reviewing the new Mickey Mouse shorts as they aren’t for me.


To elaborate on this point, I started this blog to share my love of Disney and I feel like continuing on with this series would betray what I set out for this blog to be. As I started it to share my love of all things Disney and make people happy but I don’t like talking about this series and would rather lift up and champion the shows I love, like I did with Tangled: The Series. Peace!

4 comments:

  1. I hate it to and it's not fun talking about stuff you hate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, it's just draining to talk about things you hate.

      Delete
  2. A bit of a shame. It would've been interesting to hear your thoughts on the episodes that aired on Donald's birthday, as well as the half hour specials. Well, I respect your choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just didn't feel worth it after a while.

      Delete