Take A Look at Disney

1/14/14

Top 6 Cutest Kids (The Little Guys)




Hello & welcome back to A Look at Disney.  Last time, I started my look at the cutest kids of Disney with the little misses hat are just plum adorable with Little Anna taking the top spot.  Now today, it's the the other end as I countdown the cutest little guys. And if you know me and you've followed this blog for any length of time, # 1 should be pretty obvious.   With that out of the way, let's begin.   


6.  Young Kristoff and Sven - Frozen 




Now, you may have gotten the (correct) impression that I LOVE Frozen.  And I do.   It currently ranks only behind Tangled as one of my all time favorite Disney movies.  Which for those of you, that may not know, Tangled is my second favorite Disney film of all time.  Having said that, though, there was at least one character,  I felt added nothing: Sven.  He was nice but he was just Maximus without the charm, except for when we saw little Sven and Kristoff at the beginning of Frozen.   That was adorable,  and the big reason, I'm including both of them is because I feel as though,  you can't have one without the other.  Watching the two together to get the ice was so cute,  and you could feel the teamwork that had developed between the two at such a young age.   



5.  Squirt - Finding Nemo




Now, let me one thing clear,  I like Nemo but Squirt in my opinion, Squirt is cuter. Not a hit on Nemo, but Squirt with his surfer attitude and how he  tries to emulate his dad, just  makes him uber adorable.  Or as Crush would say,  he  so "Totally Rocks".  



4.  Young Tarzan   - Tarzan



Young  Tarzan is a character that landed on this list, for pretty much the same reason, Sofia landed on the list for little ladies.   He tries.   As seen in Son of Man.




He may not always get it right but he puts his heart into everything he does.  And  you just gotta root for him, for that.  You  just want to see him succeed and when he finally does,  I at least myself felt with pride and happiness for Tarzan.



3.  Chip  - Beauty and The Beast




Coming at # 3 is Chip from Beauty and the Beast.  He seems to be the most optimistic out of all the ones in the castle that had been cursed.  I think that in part is because of his young age and he is very adventurous and plucky.  Plus, he is the one that saves Belle and Maurice.   And his interaction with Belle is adorable as you can see that he really wants to get to know her and truly cares for her.   Not like a big sister but as a friend.











2.  Roo  - Winnie The Pooh  


Coming in at  # 2 is Roo from Winnie The Pooh.  Roo  is someone that I knew I wanted on this list as soon as I came up with it.  He's just so adorable in how he looks up to his "Big brother",  Tigger as being the coolest guy around and how he wants to be just like Tigger, when he grows up.  You may have noticed that I used parentheses regarding  big brother,  that's because Tigger and Roo aren't related but they have such a strong bond that they are brothers.  Kinda  like Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo from MLP in how that even though, they aren't related,  they are sisters.  



Just like little Scoots,   Roo landed on this list because  he shows that you can love someone as a sibling,  even if they aren't related.  And  I just find that to be super cute to see how  a little kid can look up to someone so much, like that.




Aw!!!  Roo and his big brother sharing a hug together.   




1.  Dumbo - Dumbo


Yeah,  number one is Dumbo.   If you've followed this blog for any length of time,  you'd know that Dumbo is my all time favorite movie.  So, this one should come as no big surprise and in my opinion, not only is Dumbo, the cutest little guy,  he's the cutest Disney character of all time.   And unlike  all of the other characters on this list,  Dumbo's cuteness is expressed through his body actions as he never speaks.  All of his actions  feel like that of a real baby.  There are so many cute moments with Dumbo,  that make me just go "Aw!"   such as his bath or latching onto Timothy's tail.


 



Honestly,  there are so many cute moments from this little cutie that it's hard to narrow it down.   From beginning to end, Dumbo is just a bundle of cuteness.   He may not be the sharpest kid but he tries and he's super duper adorable.  Also,  let's make one thing clear.


THIS IS NOT DUMBO!!!!!!!!!!





That's Davis and he'll never be Dumbo.   My cutie is this little guy...




And going back to his expressiveness,  he gets his love for Timothy and more importantly, his mommy through beautifully.  Just look at Baby Mine.  (and try not to cry)






He  is just adorable,  and it's not hard to see why, he is so cute.  




There, you have it.  My Top 6  Cutest Kids list is done.   Both Little Ladies and Little Guys.  Who are some cute little guys from Disney that you adore?  Let me know in the comments. Peace!





No comments:

Post a Comment