Take A Look at Disney

5/7/11

Calling The Poll Off, I'm Not Submitting to Reviewtopia

Yeah, sorry to anyone who voted but I have decided that I'm  not going to submit anything to Reviewtopia. This has nothing to do with the site as I wish the best of luck. Personally, I don't feel ready to join a site like that with multiple reviewers. It's overwhelming and a bit scary to say the least. Also with me being on a site like that, it could attract more Trolls and I don't think I would be able to handle that. I'm a rather senstive person and I have seen what some trolls can do. I'm not going to name, names.

In the end, I'm just happy posting on my site and on TGWTG blog spaces. Sure part of it does have to do with the fact that I already have an established audience but again, I just don't feel ready. A Look at Disney will still be written and I will go ahead and post in their community review section but some sruff has just scared me off from submitting a review. Please understand, I'm not  writing this to garner sympathy but to let you guys know that Moviefan12 as of right now has no plans of trying to become a contributor for Reviewtopia. Again, I apologize but to make it up, I haven't done a movie review since the 100th blog. So I'll go ahead and review all the movies on the poll in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment