Take A Look at Disney

4/18/13

Music Fridays # 90: Has Been Interrupted by Darkfan21

Author's Note:  For the sake of the Darkfan21 timeline, the events in this Music Fridays occur before Darkfan sucked myself along with DisneyOtoko & Fusionater into an alternate realm.   Thus he is still evil in this article.  


Moviefan12: Hey folks,   welcome to another Music Fridays. As for this week's theme, it's a surprise. As in I don't have an idea what to write about. Doing Music Fridays for 90 articles, now it's tough to always come up with a theme.  I'll come up with something eventually.


*FWOOOOOOOOSH*

*A swirling vortex overtakes the nearest wall, Moviefan12 is knocked over by the shear force of it, and out of the vortex, steps Darkfan21!!!*

Darkfan21: huh...I thought it would be a little harder than that...I thought I would at least have to try more than once...and look at how much they hype up escaping this place.

Moviefan12: Darkfan21!

Darkfan21: Oh, why hello old friend, long time, no see.

Moviefan12: How did you escape the realm of Darkness!!! DisneyOtoko said you would never get out!

Darkfan21: ahhhhhh...*with a confused look on his face, Darkfan points at the gigantic swirling vortex behind him* Anyway! So, I see your doing your show! Another review, most likely Disney related?

Moviefan12: Music Fridays actually, and why do you care?

Darkfan21: ugh...those songs...while! How rude of me it would be to cut you off mid show! So I'm gonna help you.

Moviefan12: Or you know, you could just go back into the realm of darkness, the door is right there.

Darkfan21: but first, a change of scenery. *casts his hand into the air, and shrouds the room in a thick black smoke* And now for some friends. Creatures, come forth. *the creatures known as the heartless begin to step out of the shadows, and surround the 2*

Darkfan21: now than, mouse man, let us finish your Music Fridays  and when we're done, well, let's get to that point first.










Darkfan21: uh....well that was unsettling.


Moviefan12: Why is that?

Darkfan21: We just watched a video to a song that features demonic other-worldly beings dragging an evil man into a giant swirling vortex that leads to eternal confinement. *looks at the wall again, and than at the heartless*




Moviefan12:  This gives me an idea, my friend.  You say your  a villain.  I think I have a solution to help you and also come up with a theme for this week's Music Fridays.  We'll look at villain songs, 2 by males, & 2 by females.    As a matter of fact, let's start with one of my favorite female villain reprise songs.


Mother Knows Best (Reprise)







Moviefan12: Now I'll give you this much my friend,  you have some good banter but your taunts could use some work.  Take Gothel for example in this song, just listen to the way she talks down to her "daughter" and belittles her.  While also making Rapunzel question if she's doing the right thing. This is something that I feel you could work on. Next time, you attack someone. Make them feel as though they don't know what they are doing and make them question their every move.  You need to put them on edge. 




Darkfan21: Are you giving me pointers? A change of pace for you, ordinarily you just insult and belittle me. But of course, I'm sure with your great mighty blog series that holds...20 followers, lets say, really does give you the right to truly criticize and demonize that which you don't like. But wait, you love EVERYTHING. Your the perfect critic, always glorifying precisely one niche medium while leaving out any substantial flaws. As for this song, I agree, it does well to demean the childish and atrocious behavior of the younger Rapunzel Ah...youth...when we delude ourselves with the great lie of a better world. Gothel is correct, in every aspect.



Moviefan12:  I'll have you know that I have 26 followers on my blog and 28 on the A Look at Disney Facebook page. And I do not love everything.  Just look at my review of  Dumbo's Circus to see that.   Yes,  I'm helping you because I'm tired of fighting you because even though you've been defeated numerous times, you keep coming back.   So, if I can't beat you, I might as well help you. Anyways moving on to our next  song.






The Mob Song






Moviefan12: With this song, we see that Gaston is able to convince the town that he's right.   A classic villain move, he uses peoples fears against them and it shows them as weak minded.  He leads the way and it shows another thing you need to have to be a good villain is leadership and you should be able to manipulate people.  By using their fears, Gaston is one step closer to winning. So, next time you go into battle, it helps if you know your foes' fears and try to turn his friends against him.  (Though I hope it's a new a foe).




*Darkfan21: * Lol.


Darkfan21:  Don't you dare tell me how to be a villain. I've spent my entire life doing this, and you, you just sit and watch these movies. You think you can truly understand how much it takes to truly be a villain? For a while, I didn't, but that matters little, as does your little game, if this whole thing is supposed to be some way to criticize me, than go ahead, your just repeating yourself. And this song...is intriguing  this man is a low-life scoundrel in the ranks of villainy, yet he still manages to make the entire town side with him. I salute him.


Moviefan12: Um,  your only a villain because I created you and I wanted to do a storyline involving a villain. Thus you were created and while you may have been a villain, your entire life. It's not a very long life as you've only been around since Feburary, 9th 2011.   However, I think you'll really take to our next song quite  well as it shows our villain once again taking charge.  


Be Prepared 





Moviefan12: There are two things to take away from this song.  Look at Scar, he has ambition and he set his goals high.  He wants to become king and kill his brother.  His plan is grand whereas most of your plans have been small.    I mean really you wanted to shut down a blogging site and kill me.  I'm a nobody,  if you want to get someone go after someone big. Now I get that I'm your enemy but there are so many other plans, you could try. Like have you thought about taking over the world.  (No, I'm gonna use that joke as it's overplayed and I've already used it once before).   The second thing is you should seriously consider getting minions as not only could it take the workload off your back but you'd have someone that'd listen to you.  Also, it's help if they are dumber then you.   Not saying your dumb but if you want to look bright,  I say the dumber the better.  



Darkfan21: And look where we are now, deconstructing each other, you've always been good at doing that . But to be clear, time has been different for me for a little while now. I'm only just starting to really see things.



and...uh...*looks at monster surrounding the 2* Got minions covered, and I've even got a little insurance that they won't turn on me, and that's, oh, I'll tell ya later. And make no mistake, you, hear me now. I don't want to kill you, I don't care whether you live or die, but you've posed a threat to my plans in the past, and, I'm sad to say, you have to go.




Moviefan12:  Glad, to see you know where I'm coming from and gulp,  it looks as though I may have underestimated you.   What do you say we leave the past behind us.   Anyways, let's move on to our last song of the night.    


Poor Unfortunate Souls 






Moviefan12:  The big thing to take away from this song is a good way to get what you want is to try and convince either your enemy or someone close to them that you can help them but give them an ultimatum.  While also taking away something of value to them. For instance Ariel gives up her voice for the chance to be human.  So,  you need to know what a person considers valuable and  convince them to give it up.    





Darkfan21: hahaha, in the works my friend.






Moviefan12:  I still don't think your getting it.  There is one last song I think we should look at that can show you how to be a great villain.   In a way, you gave me the idea for this song.  And not,  it's not Small World.  Because I've figured if you can listen to these songs, using that on you is futile.   As a matter of fact, let's bring it back.



Friends On The Other Side (Reprise)






Moviefan12: Okay, so I lied about this song showing what it takes to be a great villain.  Sue me.  This song instead proves that evil never wins. No matter how powerful, you may be good will always triumph over evil.   A lesson you should've learned by now.   Honestly,  Fusionater and DisneyOtoko were much harder on you then I was.  I should've destroyed when I had the chance but I'm not that kind of person. I don't kill.   However there is a punishment waiting for you.   You recall that vortex that brought you here, well I think it's about to pull you back in and this time, I'll find a way to make sure you never return, I could do much worse to you.  But I'm willing to show you mercy. Something you don't understand.





Darkfan21: You still don't get it do you? Of course not...you know what Moviefan  I will let you win, you've given me a point to prove. Now than, oh...by the way, what day is it?


Moviefan12:*  April, 19th 2013

Darkfan21: Thanks*takes out Journal, writes in it* Now than., I should really be getting back home...Creatures! *Heartless begin piling back into the vortex*

Moviefan12, It  really has been a pleasure, and soon, it shall be again, until than, *presses button on watch* Testing phase 2, success.

* disappears within the vortex*


Moviefan12: I'm sorry that you had put up with that foolishness.  Darkfan will never learn will he.  I think he just proved how weak he really is. Though I do wonder what he has to prove.  I guess we will just have to stay tuned to find out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment