Take A Look at Disney

8/29/12

Can We Talk about The Possibility of Cars Land Coming to Hollywood Studios






Recently,  my favorite Disney World reported that  Hollywood Studios reported that Hollywood Studios may soon be getting an expansion.  I do think this park does need it as while it is a good park, it is changing and also out of the 4 Orlando parks, it seems to have the the least Disney themed rides and attractions.  According to this article,  we may see Cars Land come to Hollywood Studios.  Now on the one hand,  I can get this as cloning is nothing new for Disney parks.  To elaborate ,cloning refers to when a park copies something from a sister park.   Here's my take, as you know in my article about Cars Land .   I'm really excited about Cars Land as it's one of my favorite Pixar movies but here's the issue, I see with bringing Cars Land to Hollywood Studios.   Studios already has a land themed to Pixar called Pixar Place. 





Now right now,  they only have one ride, Toy Story: Midway Mania.  Which I'll go on when I go to Disney World but back to the issue on hand, if Studios already has a Pixar land,  what is the point of bringing over a land based around one Pixar movie.  Again, I love Cars and I think instead just bring over one ride from Cars Land and build some other Pixar rides.  Now my first choice for a ride to bring over from Cars Land would've been Radiator Springs Racers.  The more I thought about it though,  all that would be is just putting another Test Track in at an Orlando park.




I don't know and there have also been rumors of a Monsters Inc. rollercoaster coming to Hollywood Studios and personally as much as I want to go to Cars Land, I'd rather just see Disney put more Pixar rides in at Pixar Place because if you already have a Pixar themed land, why not try to put more Pixar based rides in there.  Yeah Toy Story is great but that's only one ride and let's take a look at their other parks, Epcot has a Nemo ride,  Animal Kingdom have It's Tough to be A Bug, which is an Bug's Life 3D show and Finding Nemo: The Musical and Magic Kingdom has a Buzz Lightyear ride which I love.  Seriously,  though if you have a Pixar land maybe move one of those rides there. I don't know I think adding more Pixar to Pixar Place would make more sense if just bringing over Cars Land.  Going over this maybe they've spread Pixar too much over the parks to the point where they don't know what they could put in at Pixar Place and it feels like they think they have to bring over Cars Land to compensate for the lack of Pixar at Pixar Place.  Tell me, what  are your thoughts.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment