Take A Look at Disney

3/29/11

Another Transmission Awesome Announcement & 100th Blog Celebration News

Hey guys, I have got some exciting new to share.  As you see for a second time since I have started blogging Transmission Awesome has recnogized one of my blogs as an Awesome Blog of the Week.  This is just awesome.  The blog in question was Lego & Disney.  That is one of my personal favorites and Paw picked it as his Awesome Blog of the Week.  I'm putting this A. because I'm excited and B. becacuae I have some big plans coming up for my 100th blog with a 10 blog celebration and I did not want this to get in the way.  Also CA has some new talent. 


Here is a link to the podcast.


 http://transmissionawesome.blip.tv/file/4945784/


Here is a link to the article

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/blogs/latest/entry/a-look-at-disney-lego-a-disney


By the way, I doubt Paw is reading this but part of the reason I have written so many articles about Disney is because that is what I know and that is the subject of my series. By the way, I'm a guy but thnaks for not speculating.

Some more 100th Blog news, that is going to be a Live Blog. I'll give more details as we get closer but make sure you leave a comment as my goal is to reach 100 comments on my 100th blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment