Take A Look at Disney

3/13/11

Tokyo Disney

As many of you by now there was a massive disaster in Tokyo on Friday. Right now it is speculated over 1000 have died.  Not surprisingly Tokyo Disney has decide to close its gates until they can fix the repairs. While my heart does go out to all the people there, this article is about remembering. As you see Tokyo Disney was the very first Disney park that I went to and today I would like to share some memories with you.



Small World




As I said this was the first Disney park I went too. So this was my first introduction to Small World.  It was unique because while it played in English as you are heating it also played in Japanese which at the time I found even more annoying and confusing.  I normally would hate this song but right now it seems all right because words should ring true in this time of need.



Pinocchio's Daring Journey




This is the Disneyland version of the ride but it is just the same ride as the one I went on at Tokyo Disney.  I believe this ride right led to me not liking this movie. Don't get me wrong it's a cute and simple ride but when you get to Stromboli a giant birdcage comes over your cart and as a little kid that freaked the dickens out of me.



The Country Bear Jamboree





Now the last thing I wish to talk about is The Country Bear Jamboree. This was so funny because well my family were pretty much the only Americans in the audience and we would get up and clap along with the show while the rest of the audience would just sit there politely sit there as though it was business meeting. I assume it was just two different cultures.  Also the voices of the bears startled me because it sounded as though  the big bears had swapped voices with the little bears.


There you go these are my memories and please if you can't donate keep those people in your thoughts or prayers. That's the best I can do. It may not be much but I will think about them but if you do have the chance to donate go ahead and do it.  It always irk me when some people say they aren't American so we should not help them. In this time of need that should not matter as we are God's children and God would want his children to help eahc other.  So please whatever you can do even if it is just a prayer think of them and we have Marines over there as well who had been stationed so they might be in danger. They can do thier job but also think of them with a little Semper-Fi. That means Alwaysfaithful.   One of my personal favorite sayinngs is "Whenever there is a negative, always look for the postivie". I beleive this event has shown that people care and that is the postivie here.  Now I would like to end this with a song as I feel slowly over time thing will get better and we to just to tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment