Take A Look at Disney

3/11/11

Music Fridays Number 1: Disney Afternoon Era Theme Songs

Welcome to the very first Music Fridays. Today, I take off the mouse ears and put on the headphones.  So join me your DJ, DJ Moviefan as we take a look at the theme songs of The Disney Afternoon Era. So come on and join your DJ for some fun. 


Our first song features a daring duck of mystery.  That's right the Darkwing Duck theme. This is a fun song right here that really sets the mood of the show well.  It is a comedic and somewhat dark song.  Fun fact here if you recnogize the voice of DW, you have probably heard him in other shows such as The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh as Jim Cummings as I stated yesterday, Jim Cummings voiced Pete and Tigger, Pooh along with DW.  






Our next song is from a show that shares a character with this show. I'm here referring to Launchpad.  Now I have always found it odd how Launchpad went from Ducktales to Darkwing Duck and they didn't give much explanition except for in the comics along the lines of something like Launchpad wanted a new job. I want can I say except for Oo-oo.







Those are two of the best songs from the Disney Afternoon Era but let's move away from Ducks for the next song. Now I have said in the past that I would not reveiw this show but I can't deny its awesome theme.  I'm talking about Gargoyles. Not a show I enjoyed but I can dig the song.





The only distracting could be Golitah's talking but fans may disagree. Who knows? Perhaps I'll change my mind and give this show a chance.  Our next song comes from the show that led to one of my favorite movies of all time. Their buddies, their pals. Thier Goof Troop. This is another fun song  and plus gotta love the fact that they included the Goofy Holler.






Finally our last song might seem a little familiar for some of my readers who read my blog on Chip & Dale. That's right it, the Rescue Ranger theme.  You might want to check but ther might be a stranger behind you. Danger.






Time to take the headphones off and put the Mouse ears back on until next Friday and  you guys can request songs for next Friday. The theme for next week's second Music Fridays is Sad Songs.  I want you to request the saddest songs. The Disney songs that make you cry everytime you hear them. The songs that turn you into a blubbering ball of tears.  Until next time, DJ Moviefan signing out.



No comments:

Post a Comment