Take A Look at Disney

4/8/11

Bonus Review

Ah, I see that you clciked on the link for the bonus review.  What will I be reviewing, today?  I won't be reviewing a film today but I will be using my film review style.  Okay, I guess I should reveal what I'm reviewing.   I don't know if  any of you remeber my Request Month articles that I did back in February. I bring this up because within those articles, I incorpated my first and so far only story arc.  Today, I will be reviewing that. Yes today, I will be revieiwng my story arc. 

First up, the tralier. Yes, I made atrailer for my story arc. Okay I made it for this review as I felt as though my review would be incomplete without it.






The Plot

The evil Darkfan21 first showed up at the end of my Treasure Planet review.  At that point very little was known about him except for the fact that he wanted to get rid of me.  He next appeared during my Peter & The Wolf review, where it is revealed he is looking for the Key of Magic. Something I posses because with it, he can bring any Disney villain he pleases to our world to do his bidding. He tries to get The Big Bad Wolf to help him when he sees that I'm reveiwng Peter & The Wolf but the Big Bad Wolf turns him down.  We learn that for him to use the Key he needs to take over my body. We do not meet until the end of my Disney Channel review where he fight. I put up a valiant effort and tell him that I'm not going to let him take over my body until he says if I don't he will kill Mickey Mouse. So, I let him and then he takes over my Disney Villains blog and teaches the proper way how to be a villain but I get my revenge at the end of that blog as I defeat him with a song.


Characters

Since there are really only tow main characters, I'll be breaking this down into Hero and villain.


Hero

Moviefan12



I was just a typical blogger and Disney fan minding my own business. I had started my first big event for A Look at Disney with Request Month.  Four of my readers had requested topics for me to cover and I was more than happy to oblige.  I'd never thought I would have to save the world but I did. It wasn't easy but I found a way to defeat Darkfan.


Villian

Darkfan21



Darkfan21 wanted to take over the world and to do so he needed the Key of Magic. In order to use it, he had to take over my body. He had thought this out with the Key of Magic, he would bring Gaston, Jafar, and Chenrabog to our world to help take it over. He actually revealed his face but his presence was always made own whenever you heard this laugh.





Music

It's a Small World




As I  said earlier, Darkfan was defeated with a song. I was able to fgure out how to defeat while he was talking about Disney villians.  I realized that this song was pure innocent and happiness. The exace opposite of what he was and the happiness of this song would drive him insane which it did and with me playing this song, he surrendered.





My Final Thoughts

Was it a bad idea for me to do a story arc? No,  I don't think so becasue you always need to try something different with each blog.  I feel that it worked out the way I wanted it to. Could it have been better? Perhaps but this was my first story arc. Also, I don;t know if this is correct but I think I'm one of the few text based reveiwers who actually attempted a story arc. To some it may have looked like fanficiton and maybe it was. But I enjoyed wriitng it. Who knows, Darkfan may return in the future.  I hope you guys enjoyed this special bonus reveiw.  Oh before, I foreget here is a link to the all the  story arc parts from this story in case you want to read the story without having to dig through my blogs.


Darkfan21, Key of Magic Story Arc

No comments:

Post a Comment