Take A Look at Disney

10/8/13

Halloween: The Mad Doctor (Reviewed by Darkfan21)

You shouldn't be so surprised to see me.  You can't get rid of a beloved character that easily  and thankfully,  Merlin just purchased a Blu-Ray player so I  can now watch my DVD of Evil Disney Villains From Days Gone By Vol. 1. And yes, perhaps even do a review.  I'm sure Moviefan12 wouldn't mind after all he gave me his blogging information after I was forced to watch My Little Pony Tales.   I truly did not think that there could be anything more vile and wicked then Equestira Girls.  No matter, that is getting off topic.  What should I review. Hmm, what are you?
















Hmm, you look promising.   The Mad Doctor, a title like that is sure to not disappoint.  Though this may be tragic as it may remind of my glory days.  How I yearn to be evil again but with Merlin and those three heroes watching my every move.  It's not going to happen and I can't do much thanks to that idiot Anti, who thinks he has what it takes to face Moviefan12.  Oh, sure he may be from the future and stripped me of my powers  but Moviefan12 is a rather formidable foe.  Yes, this shall do nicely.


*One Viewing Later*


WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?  This person could've killed the mouse and his pet but no, it was all a freakin' dream. SERIOUSLY!    Well, let's get this review out of the way, I only have so much time until Merlin gets back and realizes I used a magic spell to bring the cleaning tools to life to do all of my chores.  How should I go about doing this?  Since I did hack into my best friend's  blog,  I shall use his setup.



The Plot


Oh, this short started out wonderfully and I'd even say that it was a little inspirational. The Mad Doctor's schemes brought tears to my eyes and I was rooting for him to win but no,  the short had ruin my enjoyment and reveal that it was all a dream just as the saw was coming down to slice the Mouse in half and kill him.  I should've stopped the short there to maintain my enjoyment. I think a proper way to express my enjoyment at that moment would be this.
















Y'know I could really mess with Moviefan here.



*One Evil Transformation Later*



















Ah, there we go.  That is much better.  Back to this thing called a review, apparently The Mad Doctor (my new idol) had kidnapped The Mouse's dog to experiment on him and put his head on the body of a chicken to see what sound, it would make.  Well okay,  that isn't admittedly the most evil thing in the world but the way, he goes about it is quite diabolical.   And his house,  oh excuse me his lair is the true definition of creepy in every sense of the word.  With skeletons, spiders, and cobwebs.   It is excellent, watching the Mouse suffer as he goes through this place filled with traps galore.  



  



And what he did to The Mouse's Dog, why that was just cruel.  














Of course, one cannot forget what he did to The Mouse.




















This is how I would've ended the short. It would've been the best ending of any of these Disney shorts. It would've left the audience wondering what happened to The Mouse but no, they had to staple a happy ending on at the end and reveal that it was all a dream.



Characters


Dr.  XXX   (what a rather interesting name) voiced by Pete



















This man is an inspiration to all of us evil villains. Sure, his motive was simple and perhaps a little absurd.   Put the head of a dog on the body of a chicken and see what would happen but it was clear that he loved what he was doing and he was so good at it too. Hmm, I wonder whatever happened to him.



The Mouse -  I don't care who voiced him


















If  I'm not mistaken Moviefan12 has done a countdown of his favorite moments involving The Mouse. well this would be my # 1.  Everything was going so well in this short and this would've been so much better.  Oh well, you can't win them all the time.



The Dog  -  Why would it need a voice actor, it's a dog!
















He didn't leave that much of an impression on me and I do feel bad knowing that the Doctor was never going to win because IT WAS A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Biggest cop out ever!





My Final Thoughts


This short is okay and I have a lot of respect for The Mad Doctor.  He is insane but I like that in him.  Now let's see what happened to him.   Ah from his profile page on the Epic Mickey Wiki   


When Mickey and Oswald try to save the Mad Doctor,  the doc tries to pull in Oswald with him, Mickey uses thinner on the doc, but this time does not come to his senses and laughs evily at them, a! Oswald fires his remote at a nearby switch, which drops the doctor into the vat of thinner as turps cover him (preventing the doc from using his jet feet to carry himself to safety), while Mickey and Oswald are carried to safety by the turps. Likely, he is drowned in all of the thinner and is destroyed.


He's dead!!!!   NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   


*someone enters*


Moviefan12:  Yep, he died just going to show that being evil doesn't always pay Darkfan.  And here I thought you trying to redeem yourself.



Darkfan21:  How'd you get here?


Moviefan12:  I have the log on information. This is my blog, remember. And this is the second time, you've hacked my blog.  I need a better security system.   And Darkfan, get off my site.


Darkfan21:  Before I go back into the cottage,   just one word of warning about Anti.  You will not be able to defeat with your weapons. You'll have to use magic.


Moviefan12: No,  I made a vow to never use magic again after what happened last time!    GET OUT!!!!  Sorry about that folks,  didn't mean for this event to be ruined by Darkfan21. Can you believe he wanted Mickey dead?  Oh, what's this, a picture of Fluttershy.





DARKFAN, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?

No comments:

Post a Comment