Take A Look at Disney

3/28/18

The A Look at Disney Princess Tournament






Hello & welcome back to A Look at Disney. Right now on Twitter, I'm running a Disney Princess Tournament and I wanted to share the match-ups with you guys.   And do note, I will keep this going until there is a final two.  



Round 1


Cinderella Vs. Snow White



With 5 votes in this round, Cinderella is in the lead as it currently stands at Cinderella with 80% of the vote over Snow White with only 20% of the vote.   While things could change, the princess moving on will be...







Round 2



Aurora Vs. Ariel


This one was a landslide as Ariel took all the votes leaving Aurora with a big old goose egg. So, with 100% of the vote, Ariel is moving on.  








Round 3



Belle Vs. Jasmine 


This one was a bit closer as it did seem to fluctuate between the two and it currently stands with Belle having 60% of the vote to Jasmine with 40% of the vote. So, Belle will most likely move onto the next round. 







Round 4


Pocahontas Vs. Mulan


With 80% of the vote,  Mulan has taken the lead here and will most likely move onto the next round. 



















Round 5


Tiana Vs. Rapunzel


For a while here, nobody was getting a vote but it currently stands with Rapunzel in the lead with 75% of the vote to Tiana having 25% of the vote, so Rapunzel will most likely move on.


























Round 6



Merida Vs. Elsa


This one came in with another landslide as Elsa beat Merida with 100% of the vote. So, Elsa will be moving on.




















Round 7



Anna Vs. Elena


I was honestly happy to see Elena get any momentum as she had 20% but Anna beat her with 80% of the vote and I don't see Elena gaining any momentum, so Anna will most likely move onto the next round. 






























Round 8



Moana Vs. Giselle


This one was another landslide as Moana took 100% of the vote leaving with Giselle another big old goose egg.   So, Moana will most likely live to see another how far she'll go.




























Predictions


I think these will be the matchups that we see next. 






1. Cinderella Vs. Ariel

2. Belle Vs. Mulan
3. Rapunzel Vs. Elsa



4. Anna Vs. Moana




So, looking at these matchups,  with Cinderella Vs. Ariel.  Ariel is going to take the win as while both are beloved characters, I think Ariel has a larger fanbase.   With Belle Vs. Mulan,  I'm pretty sure that Belle is going to take the win here.    Concerning Rapunzel Vs. Elsa,  Elsa is going to take the win as she is more popular than Rapunzel as much as I love Rapunzel.   Anna Vs. Moana is the matchup that I think could go either way as they are both great characters and while I would like to see Anna take the win,  my gut tells me that Moana is going to take the win here.  Maybe, I'm saying that as I don't want to see an Elsa Vs. Anna matchup but I also think that people like Moana more than Anna.  



Make sure to vote and I'll keep you updated on the outcomes of each matchup. Peace! 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment