Take A Look at Disney

2/10/11

Awesome Announcement

Hey guys, I have a quick announcement. Earlier today, I was just browsing through the blogs and I saw Pap64's blog where he announced he had made it onto to twtgtv's Breakthrough Blogs of the Week for his review of "How to Train  Your Dragon".  I don't want to steal his thunder but guess who else made it onto the list. That right....  I did, thanks to my Urban Myths of Disney. Pap, I apologize if it looks I'm stealing your thunder but I just wanted my readers to know and I feel that this will get the word out but thank you for posting that video because otherwise I would have never found out.

This calls for some celebrating.. Terk hit It!




In the meantime here is my blog for you guys to check out

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/blogs/latest/entry/a-look-at-disney-urban-myths-of-disney


And since Pap64 is the person who led me to this news, I feel that I should give you a link to his review

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/blogs/latest/entry/paps-animated-movie-review-1-how-to-train-your-dragon


In case you are intrested here is a link to twtgtv, stay tuned at the end for interview with CR

http://www.blip.tv/file/4731551


Thanks

I would like to thank Pap64, for if it weren't for his blog, I wouldn't have found my blog was mentioned

I would also like to thank twtgtv for recognizing not just mine or Pap64's blog because bloggers work hard and sometime, I feel we get overlooked.


Update

Make sure you come back all  this month for Request Month and don't forget to vote for your favorite song that has been featured on a A Look at Disney for my Top 6 countdown of songs that have been featured on this blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment