Take A Look at Disney

2/21/11

The Darkfan21, Key of Magic Story Arc

Hey guys, this is just a posting of the all the story arc moments from the Key of Magic arc as I'm now calling it. I have decided to put this together in case anyone wanted to read the story arc moments again without having to reread the reviews to get to the Story arc moments. However, I attached a link to the Disney Villains blog as that was pretty much all story even though there is review in there. You can expect more of these if I ever do another story arc. Also feel free to expand upon the story arc if you liked. You can create your own ending or come up with your own charcteristics for Darkfan. This is here for all to read.




Darkfan21:  Hmm... This Moviefan12 is good. He knows Disney well and he must be stopped. But how, I know over time build a plan to take over his body and then the world!





Darkfan21: So he heard my laughter, I must be more careful if I which to take over the world. He has the thing, the Key of Magic. But only he can use it, so I must enter his body but how. Because with this Key, I can unleash any Disney character into this world. Of course there are some characters already living in this world. What is he reviewing today?   Peter & the Wolf, well that wolf is of help... but wait that's gives me an idea.




I shall Return....


Darkfan21:  It's almost time to put my plan in motion but that Big Bad Wolf does not want to help. All he wants to do is play his Jazz music at the House of Mouse. What happened, he used to be one of the great villains? No matter, I still have time. As long I keep my distance until I'm ready everything will be fine.  I feel these fools should know what their new ruler looks like.





Drat, why did it have to be so dark that night?



Darkfan21:  I thought for sure that first show would drive him insane but he survived, how. He is stronger than I thought. He will put up a challenge for sure, no matter, time is almost here.





Moviefan12: I knew I wasn't going crazy, who are you and what are you doing on my blog? 

Darkfan21: I' am  Darkfan21 and my mission is to take over the world....

Moviefan12: Of Course!

Darkfan21: Quiet, you as I was saying my plan is to take over the world but first I must occupy your body as you are the only one who can use what I need.

Moviefan12: What are you talking about?

Darfan21: Don't play coy with me, you know about the Key of Magic and how it can bring any Disney character into this world.

Moviefan12: How do you know about the Key of Magic?

Darkfan21: There is no need for you to find out

Moviefan12: Uh, yeah there kind of is

Darkfan21: Enough! I'm going to take over your body now unless of course you are willing to put up a fight

Moviefan12: I'm not going to fight you!

Darkfan21: Oh, I think you will, what are you a man or a mouse and speaking of Mouse...

Moviefan12:  If you must know....



Moviefan12: Now, what have you done to Mickey?


Darkfan21: Let's just say if you don't let me take over your body, Mickey will find Nemo real soon.

Moviefan12: Okay, you win but no funny stuff

Darkfan21: I'm not that kind of villain


And the conclusion to the Key of Magic Arc

No comments:

Post a Comment