Take A Look at Disney

4/1/11

Top 6 Favorite Disney Characters

All right guys, not any blogs left until we reach numero 100. Yesterday, I counted down the Top 6 Posts of A Look at Disney and I declared my Even More Christmas blog, the best of the bunch. Today, I will be counting down my Top 6 Favorite Disney Characters.   Let's begin and just so you know I'm not restricting myself to just the Disney films, you may see some DisneyToon characters on this list.


6.  Max Goof



Coming in at number 6 is  Max Goof. For a long as I could remeber I have always liked this character. To me Max was the embodiement of coolness. It's funny though as I grew older I went from seeing him as cool to a character that I could relate with. Most notably in A goofy Movie because we both wanted to get the girl of our dreams and as a teen he wanted his space. Don't we all at that age and really the relation between Max and Goofy is what drives the film.  



5. Tigger






Ah, Tigger! What can I say about Tigger except for he is fun, engertic and part of the reason why I wanted a pogo stick when I was little. Even though I have awful balance.  This bouncy guy is so much fun and doesn't have a care in the world. He doesn't care what others think of him and he is always happy. Well fo the most part because The Tigger Movie added another layer to this character when he realized he was the only Tigger. That was one of the saddest thing I  remember from a Disney film but I'm glad they did that because it shows that eve people who are normally happy can get upset. 




4. Pumbaa




Okay, okay look before anyone asks where is Timon? I do like Timon but I think Pumbaa is the better character from that duo.  With Pumbaa, he's loyal to his freinds, almost to a fault. Again, I can relate to that freind because if I have a freind (Which I consider all of you guys, my readers) I will ne loyal to them. Pumbaa doesn't think twice about going to fight alongside Simba and to me that shows bravery even if you are scared. While I have never had to fight my uncle to prove I am the rightful king, I still have done many things that I was scared to do but faced them head-on.


3. The Genine




Now I have already talked about Genie before on my Top 6 Sidekicks countdown and here is what I said
Genie is one of favorite Disney characters and he is one of the best sidekicks because jsut like all others he cares for the hero.  However, the two things that truly established as a great sidekick and supporting character would be Aladdin's second wish when Aladding was drowning and Genie did everything possible to save him.  The other thing is Genie's wish to be free while he may be the comic releif, he just does not want to bounddown any longer and that is in my eyes heartbreaking because everyone deserves freedom.


2. Timothy The Mouse




Just as with Genie, I have talked about Timothy The Mouse before on two seperate occasions. In fact one of my earliest blogs was all about this character. Part of the reason, I like this character so much is besides the fact we share a name is that he is willing to stand up for Dumbo when others want to put Dumbo down.  Again loyalty plays a key factor. I  like characters that have traces of loyalty in them and Timothy and is perfect example of being loyal.



1. Mickey Mouse




Okay, this choice may seem a little cliche but some of you might have expected witth how much I have talked about Mickey in the past.  I think again it goes back to loyalty becasue Mickey is loyal to his freinds and relaitablity as Mickey to me seems like the typical every guy. He is just a simple nice guy who rarely gets mad and again I can relate to that as I try not to get upset very easily.  Plus he is just awesome. I have always and will always like Mickey Mouse.  


Come back, next time for the final Top 6 in this big celebration when I count down my Top 6 Favorite Disney Films.



2 comments:

  1. Major Elements In truck accident lawyer pennsylvania - Helpful Tips
    My website : philadelphia injury lawyer

    ReplyDelete