Take A Look at Disney

8/22/11

I'm Taking The Disney Magic To Reviewers Unknown




That's right A Look at Disney will now have a home on Reviewers Unknown.  Now I can't tell you when I'll be debuting there but never fret I will still post on TGWTG.  This is a big honor to be picked up by this site.  Writing these articles has meant a lot to me especially with you guys. Seriously, I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read one of my articles.  James, you already know that I think of you like a mentor.  Dawn_Heart, BigBlackHatMan, you guys are some  of  the nicest people that I have ever talked to. Positive Troll, you are a great supporter not just to me but to all bloggers. Patrick_O, Gomu69, it was a pleasure to work with you guys.  


Now two questions remain. First how should I get myself over to Reviewers Unknown? Oh oh, I know I'll use Dumbo.


No that would never work because someone would complain about animal abuse. Well I could always ask Tinkerbell for Pixie Dust.




Though I last heard, she's running pretty low. I could always ask Aladdin to borrow Carpet



Of course he could be using it to show Jasmine "A Whole New World" Again   Or I could always just go the simple route and just use the site's URL   http://www.reviewersunknown.com/   

But where's the fun in that. Well you'll just have to take a look as there a lot of great people on the site such as  Arthur Knowledge, Ozzie Arcane, TestZero,  The Blockbuster Chick, Detroitmetworks,  The Cartoon Hero, The Hardcore Kid  and many more.   Seriously, if you haven't take the time to watch any of these fine people before. Please do so because will disappoint. Also take a listen to their podcast, Save It For The Podcast. I'll even provide a link to my favorite episode of Save It For The Podcast for you guys to check out.


Now I do apologize if I didn't mention you directly but do know that if you have read or commented on one of my articles, you mean something to A Look at Disney.  Honestly, I haven't felt this good since my My 100th Blog.


Now for the next thing, I don't know what article to start with. Though I am leaning towards my Beauty and The Beast review as I feel it is my strongest. If you guys have any personal favorites that would be great to start with on that site, please let me know.  Though as of right now let's stay away from Music Fridays and Classic Shorts Showcase.  Just focus on the regular articles.  Again, I hope any of you guy stop on by Reviewers Unknown to check the wonderful talent there.  

By now if you know me, you should know that I like celebrating with music and well I don't see a song more fitting than this one for this occasion.





You know I think this picture sums what I'm trying to say.






I mean it and I know that this may have been a bit sappy but really would you expect anything different from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment