Take A Look at Disney

5/30/12

A Visit To The Hundred Acre Wood: Top 6 Winnie The Pooh Moments






Well folks, today is our last day here at The Hundred Acre Wood.  It's been a really fun time here with Pooh and friends.  I started this event with a Top 6  Tiggerific Moments,  I decided to close out our visit the same way. So join me for our last day here as I countdown the Top 6 Winnie The Pooh Moments.



6. Pooh's Lullabee - The Tigger Movie






Y'know I think that has to be Pooh Bear's most successful at getting honey.  This moment is just so cute and sweet (there's that word again) Also the song is just so beautiful to listen to because it does sound a lullaby as hinted at with the name and just watching Pooh getting this close to the honey is a lot of fun.





5.  The Tummy Song - Winnie The Pooh (2011)






Now I know that I've already touched upon this in the past when I reviewed this film and you'll see that with majority of the moments on this list. I should also mention that majority of these moments are Cummings as he voiced Pooh longer.  Anyways, this moment is just perfect and as I said in the review, it is a great way to open this film.  I just love this song and  I think it is one of the funniest things in the new film.  I mean it's duet between Pooh and his tummy.  How can you not love that.



4.  I'm A Little Black Rain Cloud - Winnie The Pooh and The Honey Tree





Ha, another attempt at Pooh trying to get honey.  I think the reason I listed this one higher is because I think it is more memorable and in my opinion more inventive of Pooh Bear to try this.  Did it work? Well, no but it sure is a lot of fun to watch him at least try and attempt to get the honey.  I think that is what it should be all about.




3.  Trying To Fulfill His Friend's Christmas Wishes  - Winnie The Pooh and Christmas Too















One of the few things that I didn't cover during this event was Winnie The Pooh and Christmas Too but it's a Christmas special and that would just be silly. Anyways, I consider this a classic Christmas special but my favorite part is when Pooh Bear dresses up as Santa and Piglet as a reindeer, they hand make their friend's presents as they were worried that their letter to Santa would not reach them.  Even if their versions of the things they make fall apart as soon as people use them. Take for example Rabbit wanted a bug sprayer so Santa Pooh (how did I forget about him during my Christmas articles)  made one but it isn't of the best condition.  There are three reasons, I love this part of the special so much.  1. I love seeing Disney characters as Santa. 2.  It is perhaps the funniest part. 3. It shows how much Pooh cares about his friends and I think it is such a nice gesture that Pooh would go to this length  make sure they got their Christmas presents.



Now my Top 2 moments both come from the same film and I don't know if you'll be surprised by them or not.



2. Forever and Ever - Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search For Christopher Robin






Now you may have noticed that majority of the moments on my list are songs but I find them to me the most memorable things involving Pooh Bear.   As I said in my review of this underrated film that deserved a theatrical release, this is one of the sweetest songs from the realm of Pooh and it just shows the relationship between Christopher Robin and Pooh so well.  Also I gotta give props to Christopher's singing voice in this film as he is wonderful.  This is such a great song and it reminds me why these two are the best of friends.



1. Wherever You Are - Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search For Christopher Robin





This right here is the best Pooh moment ever.  It may be one of the saddest Pooh moments but you can also the determination in Pooh's voice yet at the same time he sounds defeated but he won't give up until he finds his best friend.  Jim's performance make this moment work and you want nothing more than to see Pooh Bear succeed.   I honestly think that this is one of the best Pooh Bear songs ever with some of the most heartbreaking lyrics such as when Pooh says he used to believe in forever but now he's not sure.  That is just so sad. I have to say that Grand Adventure is probably the one I enjoyed the most from this event and I think that this song shows why.




There you have it, my Top 6 Pooh Bear Moments. I hope that you've enjoyed this event but now it's time to go but before we do, there is one song I have been wanting to use throughout this entire event and I feel that it's the right song to close out on. If you ever want to come back here, just listen to this song.






No comments:

Post a Comment