Take A Look at Disney

12/25/12

Top 6 Goofiest Mistakes 3





Well, I haven't done one of these in awhile  and I think is the perfect time to do one.  The title explains itself really, I countdown what I consider my 6 Goofiest Mistakes. With that out of the way, let's begin.


6. Being Too Hard On Amber In  My Original Review of Sofia The First: Once Upon A Princess





This was pointed to me by a commenter on my blog. If you read this review on Manic, you probably didn't see this one but the person commenting basically pointed out that was not taking into account Amber's emotions and just calling her a brat, when there was more to her then that. So yeah, a reader had to point out that Amber was also going through some tough times. Now I did go in and fix this one but it was still something that bugged me a little bit. But oh, well.


5.  Stating That Mulan Was a Real Person In my Top 6 Disney References On Once Upon A Time





Yeah, chalk this one up to not knowing and not doing research.  You see when I did this Top 6,  I called out this show for using Mulan as fairy tale character mistakenly thinking she was a real character but again, someone ad to point out to me that she was a fictional character.  This one was just a bit embarrassing as for the longest time, I'd thought that Mulan was real person, Again chalk it up to me not knowing but I could've done some actual research on this before I posted this particular Top 6.



  
4.    Not Realizing More Then One Princess had  Multiple Lyrics in The Princess version of 12 Days of Christmas






This is one I noticed after I posted this particular Music Fridays I made a joke about how Ariel had more then one lyric in this song. After listening to it,again I found that Snow, Cinderella and some of the other ladies had other lyrics. Yeah, just chalk this one up to me not paying attention to the song.  A minor little mistake but should've paid more attention to the song.


3.  Forgetting To Post part of A Review


This is something that I've noticed twice but it is rather embarrassing. This mostly pertains to when I post on Manic Expression as you see I've seen a least twice where I left portions of a review out. I noticed this my review of Trail Mix-Up, when I got to Baby Herman, I forgot to post my thoughts on him and the same thing happened with my review of Mickey's Nutcracker, when it came to the narrator. However I went and fixed that. Still, need to be careful when I post and make sure that I post everything.


2. Forgetting To Announce The Winner of The Character Tourney


Boy, I just seem forgetful in some areas. A while back, I did the The Character Tourney, which for the most part was a success and it will return eventually. The theme will most likely being Disney Princess.  However, when it came to this first Character Tourney, I tried to update and tell you guys who won but I forgot to announce who won the whole thing. Well, that was Mickey. Looking back at everyone who was nominated, it's no surprise.




1.  Frollo Vs. Mother Gothel














Yeah,  this had to be my # 1 for this particular Top 6. There's no way around it.  This was the most one sided Vs., I've done and  even it through all different scenes in my head. There was no way that Gothel would win. This is in my honest opinion, the worst Vs. and perhaps one of the worst posts I've done in the longest time.  Everything about it was just so slanted. I may try give these two a fair shake with better opponents but as it stands, I'm not too pleased with this particular Vs. for the time being. But to be honest, this is the only one that I don't like. Ah, well.



So there you have a look at 6 of my Goofiest Mistakes.   Again, I'm sure I've made others in the past and I'll more then likely make more in the future but these are just the ones that came to mind for this Top 6. Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment