Take A Look at Disney

2/18/11

Request Month: Disney Villians

Hey guys, I don't have much time but I want to try to get this last Request out before Darkfan notices that I'm blogging. I might as well let you know that yes, he did take over my body but surprisingly I'm still able to think on my own even though he does hear thoughts from time to time.  Anyways, today's request comes from Gomu69 and the topic is villi....

Darkfan21: Moviefan, what do you think you are doing? I thought I told you no blogging

Moviefan12: Yes, you did but I had this planned and I didn't wish to disappoint my readers.

Darkfan21: I will take over your blog  so that I know you won't try to write a message asking for help What is the topic?

Moviefan12: Won't this take you away from looking for the Key

Darkfan21: I've looked for many months, I can wait a little while longer. Ah, I see that the topic is Disney Villains. Perfect, leave so I can start.


Moviefan12:   Very well


 Darkfan21: Listen to my words if you wish to live, you MORTAL FOOLS!  I will only go over this once. This how I will become a villain and when I do, you will all bow before me.  The most important element, I have yet to find. No matter, I will find the Key soon enough, Luckily I have chosen my three villains that will work for me. Gaston for his brute strength. Jafar for his magic and Chernabog because he is... THE DEVIL!!!




Moviefan12: What no female villains?

 Darkfan21: Of course not, females are weak and cannot handle battle, that is a MAN'S job. Leave and you will now refer to me as Master

Moviefan12: I will do no such thing!

Darkfan21: You really want Mickey to meet Nemo, don't you. With a push of this button, Mickey will take his final swim.

Moviefan12: Very well, I will leave you alone now... Master

Darkfan21:  As I was saying, I will tell you what it  takes to be a Disney Villain


  1.  The reason why
  2. Clothing
  3.  And of course, A Villain song

Moviefan12: Song, song! That's It! I know how to defeat Darkfan. Boy,  I hope he didn't hear me


Darkfan21: Ah yes, before you can become a villain. You must have a reason why you wish to  become a villain.   Some   good choices are Power, greed or perhaps your just bored.  It could also be a form of revenge

A great example of going after power would be Scar when he so bravely killed his brother






Moviefan12: I believe you meant cowardly

Darkfan21: Quiet, you! Now where could the Key be?  No matter, greed... I can't think of an example for greed. Moving on.

Moviefan12: What about some of the female villains?

Darkfan21: THEY DO NOT COUNT!  Women are weak

Moviefan12: You may have taken over my body and my blog but you will show the ladies that read this some respect!


Darkfan21: Leave me, be Pest!  Now an excellent example of revenge is  Syndrome from "The Incredible".




Darkfan21:  All Syndrome ever wanted was to be Mr. Incredible's sidekick but  did Mr Incriedible care.... NO! He hated  Syndrome as a kid because he was always getting in Mr. Incredible's way of saving the day. Nice, I thought heroes were suppose to set a good example for kids but clearly that didn't happen here. Well what happened to the little boy that idolized Mr. Incredible he became Syndrome. One of the smartest beings to ever exist and was able to trick Mr. Incredible into coming to his private island and he almost killed Mr. Incredible too.  If Mr. Incredible just this little boy be his sidekick he would not have to deal with the likes of  Syndrome.



Darkfan21: Now that we have established the reason why it is time to move on to the next is clothing. The best color  is black and you also should also have a hat. 



Moviefan12: Oh okay if that is is what a villian should be wearing, where is your black robe and hat?


Darkfan21: They are at the cleaners, I had  to get them washed because someone spilt red wine on them. If you must know!



Darkfan21: Now that we  have talked about the the reason why and the clothing. It is time to tackle the most important part of being a villian.. the song. There are two types of villian songs, the comedic  and the serious. The first song I have chosen to talk about is   Gaston.  This song is comedic and boastful with people building up Gaston's ego and making him feel powerful.




The next song I have chosen is a tad more serious and lays out the villian's plans. I have "Be  Pepared" as sung by Scar.  In this song, he lays out his plans on to kill his brother and Simba so that he can become King.




Darkfan21: Can it be? There it is the Key. At long last, I have found you




Moviefan12: Master... This is wonderful news, we should play some music to celebrate


Darkfan21: For once you and I agree, tell me what song do you have in mind?



Moviefan12:  it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
theres so much that we share
that its time we're aware
its a small world after all




Darkfan21: NOOO! Anything but that song, that song will kill me

Moviefan12: Exactly, this song is happiness and light and you are darkness and anger. The happiness in this song trumps your anger because each time a little child hears this song for the first time there is at least one smile and that one smile makes this song's happiness stronger than your anger   GET OUT OF MY BODY!!!



Darkfan21: I am I am! Just stop playing that song


Moviefan12: Promise to free Mickey


Darkfan21: He's free and I'll just be leaving now

Moviefan12: Good and never return



Thanks


I just wanted to thank everyone that made a request for this month because that awesome and I would also like to my thank everyone for reading  and puting up with my story arc.  I would personally like to Gomu69 for inspiring me to ivent a villian because of his request. That's all I got and it looks like the first beig event of A Look at Disney is complete... or is it?

Come back soon for Request Month Bonus and Request Month Q & A.

No comments:

Post a Comment