Take A Look at Disney

2/15/11

A Trasmisson Awesome Announcement




My Blog was mentioned on Transmission Awesome...



Excuse me a sec


Hey, guys

I'm sorry if this seems like I'm tooting my own horn but today, I clicked on the Transmission Awesome podcast. This is the first time that I have ever listened to it and well as some of you may know they have a segment called Awesome Blogs and my Top 6 Disney Songs That are Truly Underrated was picked Pushing Up Roses' as her awesome blog of the week. She said she liked it because I included "Disco Mickey Mouse".  They also did bring Paw's Underrated Disney Songs countdown and compare but it was all in jest. Paw, honest;y I think you did a better job and your list inspired me to try and make my own.

While there was reason to celebrate, this was a bittersweet podcast as while it was awesome to have my blog mentioned by the official site, this was Angry Joe's last podcast.  This is really saddening as this was my first time listening but let's not dwell on this because the new hosts are great. Again, Roses, thank you for mentioning my blog. It means the world to me that someone at Channel Awesome actually took a  look at that and thought it was good enough to mention.  

If you guys wish to read my Top 6 countdown, here you are

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/blogs/latest/entry/a-look-at-disney-top-6-songs-that-are-truly-underrated


Also, take a listen to the podcast because it is really fun

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/podcasts/tranmission-awesome/29820-episode-62-angry-joe

No comments:

Post a Comment