Take A Look at Disney

4/22/11

"Can We Talk about" Collab Idea Announcement

Hey guys, I have this idea for a collab. Now I see collabs on the Your Video Reveiws all the time and I have signed up for one but I wanted to throw this idea out there. As you know one of the segments that I do on A Look at Disney is called Can We Talk about. With Can We Talk about, I break away from the normal reveiws and Top 6's. Here I talk about something in the realm of Disney that bugs me be it the fans or the decisions.I try to give insight as to why these things bug me. Anyways my idea is to do a Can We Talk about collab where we all talk about different aspects of Disney that either bug us or we just don't understand the decisions they made. I will accept video reveiws for this collab. It is up to you whether or not you want to in character but just make sure your honest opinion comes through. Here are some of the things that you could cover.

Direct-To-Video-Sequels - Tedzey

People Who Ran the Company - Man of Mask on Walt Disney

The Fans and how they sometime overreact.

Not often heard of events at the parks (me)

Disney Channel

These are just some ideas and they won't be do until Novemeber 2011. If you won't be able to meet  the deadlines just shoot me a P.M. and when this is all said and done I'll put a post up that has link to each of the blogs with a breif description. If there is anything else that you wish to cover just let me know and how you choose to handle your topic is up to you. You can also P.M. me if you need any futher details but as I said how you decide yo handle your topic is up to you.

Here's a link to the thread for this collab in the Your Video Reveiws section. My blog should be put up on Tuesday.

A Look at Disney "Can We Talk about" Collab Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment