Take A Look at Disney

5/4/11

Announcement and Upcoming Events.

Yeah as of right now, I have no means of submitting an article to Reviewtopia as there account has been suspended and until that problem is fixed. There is nothing I can do about it. Oh well, time to move on. Do not worry, I will still write articles no matter what and normally, I would not do this but I want to share with you some special upcoming events that I have planned for  A Look at Disney. Now do keep in mind, I don't when these will be posted and some of them not even for a while.

  • Mickey Mouse Club Retrospective  -  I'll take a look at all three versions of this show, the '50s, '70s and '90s version.
  • Music Fridays # 10:  Grab Bag - This one will appear in  a few weeks and I'll be going over some of my favorite topic from Music Fridays and covering songs that could have fit that category but for one reason or another I chose not to include them.
  • A Look at Disney Junior -  Here, I will take 4 of the most popular Disney Junior shows and review an episode.
  • Return of The Requuests - That's right I'm doing another Request Month
  • The Return of Darkfan21 and a new look - I have plans to bring back Darkfan but I want one of you guys to give him a makeover. You'll be getting a message from him soon enough.
  • Music Fridays Special: The Rainbow Reviewer Project - This is part of Arthur Knowledge's collab and I have signed up for it. I'll be doing a special Music Fridays and this will be the first and probably only Music Fridays to not feature Disney songs but the videos will still involve Disney.
Just keep in mind that even though this is pretty well planned out. I'll still have other stuff on the way and until then peace.


Edit: Reviewtopia si back up, so I'll wbe submitting a review when they start taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment