Take A Look at Disney

11/29/12

Music Fridays # 73: The Voices of Liberty





The Voices of Liberty are an A cappella group that specializes in patriotic tunes.  I had the pleasure of listening to them on my last trip to Disney World, when I went to EPCOT and let's just say, they were beautiful.  They were so good, that I knew that I had to share their music with you.  So join me today as we take a look at The Voices of Liberty. Starting with a song that I thought I'd never look at on Music Fridays.


The National Anthem 









What can I say other then WOW!  This is one of the best things, I ever heard. This takes me back to when I actually got to see them.  I was blown away by their performance.  It is just gorgeous and it really gets to me.   You can feel the effort, these people put into these songs.   This is so beautiful.   



Song Title Unknown 







I do apologize for not knowing the title of this song but I do really like this song too but besides the song,  I also really like the speech as I think it is rather impactful.  It feels very powerful and it fits with EPCOT very well especially in the American Pavilion.   This video is less about the song and more about the speech and in that regard, I like it.



Oh Susanna 


   





Now for something of lighter fair.  This is just really fun and how can you not have fun with this song. Especially when the singers themselves are having a blast this song.  It's just so silly and so much fun.   I love it.



Battle Hymn of The Republic 









Okay, if the National Anthem didn't send chills down your spine.  This one should.  I know it did to me as it just gave me goosebumps because of  how beautiful it was.   Between this and the National Anthem, I'm convinced that these are some of the best singers in the parks.   Some of these songs almost brought a tear to my eye because of how gorgeous they are and they all remind why I love my country and why I'm proud to live here.  Bravo! Voices of Liberty, Bravo!



I hope that you enjoyed my look at the music of The Voices of Liberty but I think we will be returning to them very soon as to take a look at their Christmas music.   Join me next week when I take a look at 3 Disney versions of the 12 Days of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment