Take A Look at Disney

1/18/13

Music Fridays 79: Ducks





Today's Music Fridays is all about Ducks.  That's it, songs related to Disney Ducks as there quite a few of them.  Let's get started.


Donald Duck Theme








Had to start with this one, it's a classic and it is just so much fun and I love how the cheery sound of it contrasts what we know of Donald.  It is most certainly a fun song and in my opinion, the most memorable of all the themes for the individual characters from their shorts.  I mean if you asked me how Goofy or Pluto's theme went, I probably wouldn't be able to tell you but while it may take some thinking with this, I'd get it eventually.









Ducks Dance 






I discovered this one while listening to a CD I got for Christmas. It is certainly filled with '80s cheese and I like it for that. It is so silly but so much fun at the same time.   It is just a fun listen, how can you not feel good when you listen to this?



DuckTales Theme









Okay, who didn't expect this?  I mean, I'm doing a Music Fridays on Ducks and I don't know about you but when I think of Disney Ducks, this is the first thing that comes to mind. I've always agreed with NC that is one of the catchiest theme songs.  Once your hear it, it'll never leave.   It is just so much fun.



Darkwing Duck theme








For our last song, Let's Get Dangerous. Man, I've got to review DW down the line. This song is just so awesome and in my opinion even better then the DuckTales theme.  I find it more catchy and I really love the sound of it.   An awesome theme to an awesome hero.



Join me next week for a special Music Fridays as a guest joins me to take at the album...



Disney Songs The Satchmo Way







No comments:

Post a Comment