Take A Look at Disney

2/8/13

The Top 6 Greatest Moments of The Greatest Disney Villain Ever (Me, Darkfan21)





Yes, I've successfully hacked into Moviefan12's blog. Perfect.   Of course, he would ignore my two year anniversary.  But no matter,  I shall take care of that later.  Oh hello,   Darkfan21 here.  Yes, you see today marks  a momentous occasion as it was two years ago today that I started my journey to destroy Moviefan12.   To celebrate this event, I've decided to countdown the greatest moments of my villainous career.  Let's begin. 


6. Creating Darby 






















Yes, I created  this character for My Friends, Tigger & Pooh. To replace Christopher Robin. Why?  Because I knew how much Christopher Robin meant to the fans and by replacing that classic and beloved character, I would get to the fans and boy did it ever.  Many were upset with this decision and I loved that.   The outcry of fans was glorious.  It was music to my ears seeing the Disney fans that had grown up with Christopher Robin seeing  them  cry and moan over the loss of their beloved character. For it made me stronger and I would just keep getting stronger and stronger from each thing I did.  




5.   The Infamous Too Smart For Strangers Scene





Yes,  I am the one that suggested this infamous scene for that special. Why?  Because I hate Winnie The Pooh. He is an idiot, he does not deserve the fame and glory.  Yes I wanted to tarnish the good name of this bear and for one brief moment, I had the chance to ruin his good name but sadly, he  was able to bounce back for one small sliver of time, people looked at the dumb bear differently.  



4.    Skinny Disney 
















Yes, I am the one the came up with designs  known  as Skinny Disney.  I couldn't stand the  classic designs, and I wanted to make them more attractive and I think I succeeded in changing their looks. They look so much better this way.  They are just beautiful and more should look like this.   I mean  just take a look at what I did to the others.




















Yes, You cannot not just feel the beauty coming from these delicate creatures. I'm half tempted to replace the old Snow White with the new one in her film.   Who even likes that movie?   These should be the new standard for how all Disney characters look.   Before they just looked so boring and plain but now they have identity. This is what I want in a character.  





3.  Dumbo II 



   








Quite ashame that this never saw the light as I was rather proud of this one.   Funny considering that Moviefan's favorite movie is Dumbo. I would have loved to seen his reaction when he watched this film for the first time.  I know he has gone on record that he would have declared this worst direct-to-video sequel of all time.  Aw, that just fills my little black heart with glee.   This would've been my proudest moment to hear the screams of agony from Moviefan as he watched this.   No matter, I was able to get  another Dumbo related thing.


2. Dumbo's Circus 





Ah yes,  the way I was able to smear Moviefan's favorite elephant.  What I did here was just wonderful.    Messing everything up. Making Dumbo stupid and giving him such a bland voice was a stroke of genius on my part.   Just seeing his reaction to the show as he watched was priceless.   




1.  Direct-to-video Sequels 





Ah yes, my greatest accomplishment was creating the direct-to-video sequels.  The way people spewed hatred at these films was amazing. Easily the greatest thing that I ever did.   I created so many of these diasterpieces.   It was just so much churning out these sequels.  This was the most fun thing that I ever did.  Easily the best one that I created, well I can't pick but the hatred for these films just warms my heart. But someone had to ruin my fun and shut down the production of these films. Boo!



There you have it,  my Top 6 greatest moments.  I hope that you have enjoyed this list but if you haven't, who cares?   Time to go before Moviefan catches me.  

2 comments:

  1. hello there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

    my page :: http://fastcashadvancepaydayloans.com
    Here is my weblog - http://fastcashadvancepaydayloans.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply want to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness in your post is simply nice and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.
    my web site :: represent

    ReplyDelete