Take A Look at Disney

1/4/11

A Look at Me: The Power of Pixie Dust




Normally, when I post "A Look at Disney",  I usually talk about Disney related things and my view. Today, however I have decided to get just bit more personal and talk about Pixie Dust. Some of you may be wondering how Pixie Dust relates to my life.  Well, I should give you some background,  I have  epilepsy.  For those of you who do not know what this is epilepsy causes a person to have seizures.  Seizures in of themselves are hard for me to describe because I'm really not here in the mental snese when they happen and also due to the fact that there are so many different types of seizures.


If  you are still wondering what Pixie Dust has to do with my life,  I understand.   You see it is this, if you have seen "Peter Pan", you have heard "Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust" before.  Well, my family has adopted that as one of our sayings.  Because you have to have Faith that everything will all right, Trust in God and what he is doing.  And a little Pixie Dust for fun.   This saying has become such a part of our family's lives that when he go to see my neurologist,  who is  also a Disney fan, my mother and I make him a bottle of Pixie Dust for good luck. The Dust is not to just help me but all his other paitents.  While some of you may find this silly, I beleive, "Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust" has done me good as I have seizure for the past two years.  If they do start back up, I know where to find some Pixie Dust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment