Take A Look at Disney

3/16/11

Can We Talk about the Word, Disneyphile Follow Up

I hae noticed that my Disneyphile blog recevied some decent attetion and majortiy of us agree that word was wrong and needed to go. Luckily, I along with some comments made by others left a new slew of options for new Disney fan names. Today I'm going to take a look at each one and try to pick a new fan name.


My Suggestions

Mousetkeer -  I chose this because it has a nostalgic connection for fans and I find a nice tribute to Disney but on the same token it has become cliche to use this. 

Disney Geek - I took this one from an online Disney show on their offical website. While I'm okay with calling myself a geek, I don't know who elses is.


These were my two suggestions, I'm not ruling them out just yet but honetly they are my least favorite.



S-3's Suggestion

Disney Solider - At first I liked this one and I still do but there is something unsettling about Disney and Solider being used in the same sentence. I feel as though that these should be two seperate things because Disney is make beleive and fantnasy while a Solider has to face hardships such as war.


Gomu 69's Suggestion


DisKnights -  Personally right now this one is my favorite as uses Dis, which is something that is not seen that often and it makes Disney sound somewhat cool and fact that Gomu included Knights makes me think of the fairy tale movies which are some the best Disney movies there are. This one is a contender to be used as my new Disney fan name.




Jenlara's Suggestions

Disneyeyer -  This one isn't bad. It's simple short and to the point. I like it. It reminds of Voyager.  Which is pretty cool.


Disney-lover - While I like this one and looks innocnet enough, it just feels too simple. I mean not trying to mean but it just does not seem original.


Disney addict-  This one I have ruled because of what happened with Disneyphile could happen with this word because I know when I think addict the first thing that comes to mind is a drug addict and I'm afraid this would aslo be a bad name for the fans.

Disney Fan -  Just as with Disney-lover, I find this one too simple and while it gets the point across, I think the fan name should be something that sound triumphant.



Disneyac - This is a fun one and honestly when I first saw this word, this came to mind but with Minnie instead





I'm honestly not sure what to say. Just wanted to share my thought.



Disney freak - I like this one its fun and to me it lets Disney fans say that they have a wild side.


Dizzie  - Intresting choice but I don't see the connection to Disney. So I'm afraid I have to rule this one out. 



All right I have given my thoughts on all of the suggested fan names and now I want to reveal the one that I think should replace that vile word.   The new fan name should



DisKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment