Take A Look at Disney

5/25/11

Songs That You Can Choose For The Your Top 6 Update

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I have posted an update on the Your Top 6.  Anyways. We have two songs locked in in with three votes.  Those songs are After Today Live and One Jump Ahead.  Now here is a list of the remaining songs. Just a reminder, three votes and the song is automatically  locked in. also after today, voting will be closed if I get four more songs with three votes.  Anyways here is the list of songs that you can still vote for.


Baby  Mine Allison Krauss - 1 Vote







I Will Go Sailing No More  - 2 Votes




Proud of Your Boy - 1 Vote




When Will My Life Begin - 1 Vote





Okay these are all songs that have gotten votes and I'm gonna go against my plan and say even if you have already voted feel free to vote again even if it is for the same song. Just keep in mind three votes lock in a song and when I have  4 more songs locked in, the voting is done.   Now onto the songs that have not gotten a vote.


Endless Night





I'm Still Here




When She Loved Me - On The Record




One Dance




A Change In Me







    Fortuosity




There you are, these are all the songs left that you can vote for and  as I said before, the first four songs from this list to get three votes will be locked in alongside After Today Live and One Jump Ahead. I want to try and have the votign done by the end of the day, today. I don't when the offical list will be posted but it will most likely be posted as a Music Fridays. All right one last thing and I know  I didn't ask of this last time but I would greatly appreicate if you would tell me why you voted for the song that you did because I would like to use some quotes from you guys sicne you voted. Now I know that some of you already have for certian songs and I may go through and use those.  Anyways, thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment