Take A Look at Disney

12/13/13

It's The Darkfan21 Christmas Special

Narrator:  Yes, It's the Darkfan21 Christmas Special starring...

Gene Simmons as Darkfan21

Micheal J. Fox as Moviefan12

Tara Strong as Magic Dust

Josh Dallas as Fusionater 

Robert Carlyle as The Usher

And...

Channing Tatum as Santa Claus  (?)

With a special musical interlude by Garth Brooks and Carrie Underwood




Note: We couldn't afford any of those actors as we are working a budget of nothing.  So, just imagine them in your mind as you read this.



Prologue

Moviefan12:  Well,   it's another year has come and gone.  I think that I've gotten everything for everyone on my list.  *feels a tinge of pain*. Ow, what is going on?   I feel weak.  Something is making me feel drained.  Someone is draining me of my powers.


*Darkfan21 watching from afar*


Darkfan21:  Yes,  someone is taking care of Moviefan for me and he'll be out of my life for good.  Oh, glory day.  This'll be the greatest Christmas ever. Then again, I've never been the biggest fan of this holiday either but I think this could make up for that.  And this'll never change.


*Lights flicker.   A shadowy figure enters*


Ghost: Darkfan... Darkfan... Darkfan



Darkfan21: Who's there?  Who's there?


Ghost: Oh sorry about that,   I'm not obligation to say who I am. But I can tell you that you'll have three visits tonight.

Darkfan21:  Let me guess,  they're ghosts and they're going to show me the error of my ways.  


Ghost: Well,  no they aren't ghosts like myself and yeah, this is basically A Christmas Carol but honestly,  after learning that you tried to KILL  someone,  you could stand to change your ways.  At least I think so.  And you'll see that Moviefan12 isn't so bad of a person. The first visitor will come when the clock strikes ten.


Darkfan21:  I don't have a clock!


Ghost:  You do now.  




















Darkfan21:  Ooh, a Sofia clock.  Me likey. Hmm,  I mean much appreciated.  





------10:00-------




Clock goes off:  I was a girl in the village doin' alright




Darkfan21: Ooh,  it's play the theme.  Okay that "visitor" should be here any second now.  



Someone appears.















Darkfan21:  Uh,  I know that  isn't really you. Your just using a picture from Magic Duel.  So, I know you aren't wearing a cloak.  Show yourself or you'll die.


















Darkfan21:  Great, my first visitor is a freaking pony. Did Moviefan plan this?  Hey aren't you his pony friend, Dustie.   


Magic Dust:  Only, my friends get to call me that.  And you aren't one of them.  And I am here to show you, your past. Our first stop,  to see your sister Belle and her time with that ferocious Beast.


















Darkfan21:  Oh,  now your'e just referencing "Beauty and The Beast".  I don't even have a sister.   If you aren't going to take this seriously.  


Magic Dust: Sorry, sorry,  I thought I might be able to break the ice with that joke.  Anyways,  we are going back in time with this spell to show you something that you need to see.


*Rooms twirls as our pony and villain go back in time* Whoosh



---The Past---



Magic Dust:  Does this look familiar to you?

















Darkfan21: It's Moviefan's site.  All, you did was use the Archives section on his blog.  Big Whoop.   And  why does that guy like Tangled so much.   It's not that great of a film.  The characters are flat and the songs other then "Mother Knows Best" are just awful.


Magic Dust:  Ignoring that last comment,  yes it is true that you are seeing one of Moviefan's sites.  He has three other sites, y'know.  But look at the date, what date, do you see?


Darkfan21: December 25th,  why?   That's Christmas Day but what does that have to do with anything.


Magic Dust:  Look over,  there.  Who,  do you see?


Darkfan21:   It's Moviefan12


Moviefan12:  That is it!  I can't let him get to me.  I need to find a way to get rid of Darkfan, once and for all. Maybe Fusionater and DisneyOtoko have some ideas.  Maybe, I'll call one of them up. I'll try Fusionater, first on Skype.



















Yeah, that's not Fus.   Of course,  this book that only I can see.  Let's see, here.  It says that you can defeat your foe at a price.  Remember, magic always comes with a price.  What is the price?  What?   Oh, it's my life. Well, okay.  I'm not sure, if I'm willing to make that sacrifice but I'll do it. But I don't want to.  I don't want to kill Darkfan. there has to be another way.  Sure, he's evil and really stupid.


Darkfan21: HEY!!! You DUMB BRONY,  I HEARD THAT!


Magic Dust: He can't hear you.  Just listen.


*Back to Moviefan12*


Moviefan12: ... but in a twisted way, I do care for him.  I mean, I'm his creator.  So, it's hard not to have feelings for him but he's caused so much pain and suffering.  I'm so conflicted here. No, it must be done but I don't want to do it.



Darkfan21:  You mean,  he was conflicted because he has feelings for me.  


Magic Dust:  Yes,  in a twisted way.  Moviefan12 does care for you.   Come, we must go.





---March 18, 2013---




Moviefan12: I couldn't do it. I really wanted to kill him and I was ready to do it but something came over me, at the last moment and I just couldn't. Your lucky that you didn't have to witness what happened back there. I became a monster. I don't think that I'll be using magic for a while, not if it can turn me into the monster I became back there. I never want that to happen again. It's not even a case of it wasn't me because in some strange way, I got enjoyment out of torturing Darkfan21. That's it, when I get home, I am locking these powers away for good.



Darkfan21:  What is this  your showing me?  



Magic Dust:  This is from when you last faced Moviefan12.  Pay close attention to those words.   You see,  after he fought you, he felt terrible because he lowered himself to your level and was ready to kill you but he didn't go through with it because he is better then you.  And he even admitted to your face that he cared about you. He's always cared about you. My time has grown short.  



Darkfan21:  No, it hasn't. You aren't dying.  


Magic Dust: No, it's time for me to leave.  The next visitor will come when the clock strikes 12:00




---12:00---

Clock goes off:  Then I became a Princess overnight


Darkfan21:  That next visitor should be here any moment now and darn it, the song is playing again. Man. 

*Whoosh!*


Darkfan21: Hello, who's there?


Usher:  I'm sorry but I need your ticket, if your going to be here.  No one is allowed in the theater without a ticket.  


Darkfan21: Oh, good lord.  Your'e the Usher from that Broadway Blog, aren't you?  You are going to show me the Present.  This ought a be good.   Y'know what, I think I can handle this one on my own. Later, loser! 



Usher:  Wait, look.  I'm sorry about that.  Just please come with me.


Darkfan21: WOW, you do know other words, I'm impressed. All right, fine, I'll go with ya.  Let's get over with. What's our first stop?


Usher:  Two Weeks Ago!


Darkfan21: Really, shouldn't the Unicorn have dealt with that because doesn't that fall under the past.  


Usher: Technically, yeah but it's recent enough that I have to cover it.  Let's go.



---Two Weeks Ago---

















Darkfan21:  Wow,  you guys sure do like using screenshots of websites, don't you?



Usher:  Look, closer on what is on the page.


Darkfan21:  OH MY GOSH, that's Clover.  I wanted one of those for this holiday.  Ahem,  I mean I would like it if someone had gotten me that ADORABLE little Clover plush.


Usher:  Moviefan12 knew that and thought of you.  He was going to get it, for you.  




Darkfan21:  Really? 



Usher: Yes, look.



Moviefan12: Hmm,  I want to get this for Darkfan21 but does he really deserve it.


Darkfan21: YES!!!!!!!!!!


Moviefan12:  Did I hear something?  Eh, no matter.   We've been through a lot, Darkfan and I.  I mean, when he helped me with those two reviews, this Halloween.  He behaved.  So,  what the heck, I'll get it for him.


Darkfan21:  Moviefan bought a present for me.  Gee, thanks for spoiling that!


Usher: Moviefan and you are much more alike.  Your love for this show is similar to Moviefan's love for the things that he holds close to his heart. The two of you have much more in common,  then either of you would admit.


Darkfan21: Yeah, right. The two of us are nothing alike.  


Usher:  Come,  it's time to go.  


Darkfan21: Where are we going?


Usher: You'll see.



---Three Hours Ago--- 


Moviefan12:  *feels a tinge of pain*. Ow, what is going on?   I feel weak.  Something is making me feel drained.  Someone is draining me of my powers.


Darkfan21:  You brought me back to when, this whole mess started. Why?


Usher:  Because I'm afraid that Moviefan is dying.  And before you say anything, this does effect you.


Darkfan21: Why should I care? I don't even like the guy, even if he was going to get me a present.  One that I really wanted.  He's just some Brony but...


Usher:  You do care about him, don't you?



Darkfan21:  It's true, that I do.  *Darkfan looks around*  Usher, where are you.





---1:00---














Darkfan21:   Usher, where are you?   What's this?  That's Moviefan's blog.site.  What does it mean "Blog Not Found".    Who's there?


*A shadowy figure emerges*


Darkfan21:  You do know that this only works, if you talk, right?   Let me guess, you are the visitor, whose presence was foretold to me.


*The Figure just points his finger*


Darkfan21:  You wish for me to follow, you?  Okay,  the silent treatment needs to end soon, pal. It's giving me the creeps.













Darkfan21:  I already saw this, why are you showing this to me, again?   Hey, when did Manic Expression get their own newspaper.  What's this?



















I mean, why would they even go into the Newspaper business. Isn't print dead. Wait a minute, Moviefan's dead.  No, he can't be dead.  What,  they think I did it?   I wouldn't do that.  Not now,  no.  We may have our differences but I would've never killed him.  What's this, another issue?

















And also, why are there newspapers?  Wait,  I died but how.  And really, no one cared.  Why?   Was it because I was so cruel and mean to everyone but I was created that way.  I know Moviefan12 actually died and You caused it, didn't you?


Other Darkfan21:  Yes,  I caused it. Which technically means, you did it!


Darkfan21:  What?  No,  I don't want Moviefan dead.   I don't want that.  Not at all.


Other Darkfan21:  But don't we.   How many times have you gone up against him in the past, only to lose.  Just end him now.  You see, even though we were drained of our power, our subconscious knew that we wanted to be evil again and the only thing standing in our way was Moviefan12.  

Darkfan21: Oh, I don't want that.  I never wanted that because... because I do care about him.  Even though, we've fought so much in the past, I've come to like the guy and he's the only friend that I have.   So, get out of here.




Other Darkfan21:  But that is what you wanted, right?


Darkfan21: NO, IT ISN'T!  I'm not the same person, I once was.  I wish to change.  I'll be nicer to Moviefan12 from now. Well, I'll try.  I'll try I'll try I'll try






---The Next Morning---



Clock goes off:   I was a girl in the village doin' alright


Darkfan21:  Why, it's Christmas morning?  I need to get a present for Moviefan, but what.  


*some online searching later*  



Darkfan21:  This should do, but it won't be here for a while.   I'll just send him a card.














Epilogue


Moviefan12: That was so strange,  I felt so weak last night but now I feel fine.  What's this, a card?  


I'm Sorry

               - Darkfan21


---The End---




No comments:

Post a Comment